28 July 2008

The Week End



THAT... is a dog. Her name's Bobo.


-------------------

The weekend was good. Tiring, but not too much. Played the drums which I have not been doing for a while. A change from playing only the guitar.

Rev John Ng came over from Friday till Sunday. Shared all sorts of stories about God's miraculous ways in healing and teaching.

I brought Bonnie to the vet on Saturday. Washed her up first thing in the morning and then waited for Becky to come over to the house with Bobo. At the vet, Bonnie is now 6.8kg. Last month, she was only 5.6kg.

So that's not too bad. She was a bundle of nerves in the car, especially with a brown furry bundle of fur in the backseat. Good thing I had Becky to hold her down. So irritating trying to drive and have a four-legged feller trying to jump onto my lap.

Bonnie is continuously praised for being a very good girl. She's rather obedient and quiet when people poke or prod or clean her up. Doesn't squirm or jump away or try to run when we're cleaning her ears, or checking her stomach or giving her a jab in the neck. So clever.

She barked at Bobo when she came to the house. Over active and I think scared Bobo who became very very quiet the whole day through.

Popo has this new thing to hold Bonnie's front paws and having her stand on her hind legs, and start making Bonnie DANCE.

Popo: Daan... daan... daan... Daan.. Daan... daan... (laughs and chuckles hilariously)

It's always amazing how Bonnie entertains popo and knows that popo always makes fun of her but yet allows her to do so.

Oh, and when I let Bonnie in the house, she ran for Popo's room where she was sleeping and jumped up on her! Popo also jumped and whacked Bonnie off the bed, shouting at her! I don't think it was funny to Popo, but I was laughing like mad.

I'll try to take a pic of Popo making Bonnie dance one day...

Bonnie is about 2 feet long now, and I just bought one of those gnawing/chewing bone for her that is about 1 feet long. It's huge and heavy and Bonnie's jaws are literally WIDE open to accommodate the size of the bone. Hoping it might make her teeth a little more blunt. I've got a few scratches already from her biting playfully on my hand and leg.

OK, enough about the dog...

for today.
-----------

No comments: