BONNIE STRIKES AGAIN
There's been an unconscious routine being 'made' for the puppy.
Still a puppy. Still playful. Still chewing everything. Still pooping everywhere.
Morning:
Popo will give her a slice of bread.
Afternoon:
I really don't know what happens, since I'm at work.
Evening:
Let her out of her cage to poop.
Checks her for ticks.
Put her back in cage (sometimes)
Night:
Let her out of cage till morning.
She's having one or two ticks (fleas) on her. It's gross. I don't like the ticks cos they really remind me of spiders.
I read up on how to get rid of ticks. But since we have a stray dog outside the gate, it's gonna be a regular check in her fur and between her 'toes' and in her ears and everywhere... for the shiver-up-my-spine fleas.
The small flat type of ticks are not so bad. The large fat types are EEEEWWWW...
She's clever enough to lie down quietly while I go through her fur.
Then I found out from some website that I need to BRUSH HER TEETH?? Haiks... that would be the challenge of the century for me... She'll just CHEW the whole toothbrush up.
She's always overly excited when she sees popo. Jumps up on her. Tail wags. Tongue hanging. Kinda seems like she's smiling at popo.
For mum, she will lift a paw. Mum's been drilling it into her to 'shake hands'.
Dad brings the 'handshake' to another level... LEFT hand... RIGHT hand.
I asked them if they wanted to teach Bonnie A-B-C?
I think mum attempted to BARK out A-B-C... They're having more fun with Bonnie than I am. :) I will see if I can bring the puppy to see kong kong. He'll like her. :)
Next visit to the VET this Saturday.
Oh... I just read how they spay the doggies... EEEWWWW again...
No comments:
Post a Comment