21 July 2008

Dad's 60th Birthday

We celebrated at New Lucky Seafood Restaurant at Sri Tebrau.

The food portions were ENORMOUS!

Dishes ordered:

Kampung Chicken
Seafood Claypot
Chinese Spinach with mini anchovies
Mini French Beans with dried shrimp
Tofu with some 'vege-that-I-dunno-the-name-of'
Steamed Sea Bass Fish
Sweet Sour Pork Ribs
Longevity Noodles


Then we had TWO cakes. I have no idea why mum bought TWO cakes, but we had durian cake AND ice cream cake. Between the thirteen of us, we were very full.

We video called Lyn. We were all having so much fun doing that I think the neighbouring tables were staring. BUT, I didn't notice cos i was laughing too much.

Happy 60th Birthday Daddy!!
Double blessings of cake...
That's the Ice Cream Cake on the left and Durian cake on the right.

We are on a mission to tempt Lyn with eating the durian cake.
"Oo La La.... Good..."

"Yah... Leenek ah... Na ku hor Jiak!!"


The use of 3G baffling dad and mum. Dad couldn't hear what lyn was saying, so he put the phone to his ear, which Charles commented that Lyn was seeing his ear hair. Mum is so tickled by the whole thing, I think her voice filled the whole restaurant.

Other patrons at restaurant:
"This family gila wan!!!"

No comments: