Any of you face this?
It's amazing what some companies do to earn the extra RM2 - RM5 from their customers.
The tele company made it impossible to cancel the music unlimited caller ringtone option, although there were various avenues to do so.
1.
Via mobile phone text menu *100#. The option for caller ringtones were available, but there was no song list for me to delete from.
2.
Online. They ask you to go to www.musicunlimited.com.my to manage your caller ringtones. But whenever I try to go to my ringtone list, they say my "Session Time Out". Do they have a 10 second time out??
3.
Via customer service. They asked me to go to *100# (point 1 above). I told the guy it's not shown in the list. He almost tried to ask me to go online to remove it. But before he could, I told him online is impossible too. (I sounded very irritated)
(Now he's put me on hold for 5 minutes.)
All I've got from the guy is he will get back to me.
Now I wait...
-----------
They've made it IMPOSSIBLE to delete the CRT.
WHY? Because they want the consumer to pay RM3 every month without fail, without the option of removing these 'value added services'.
Value add for whom?
If you call that PRO business, I think they're shooting themselves in their feet. They make themselves out to be so great and classy, but at the bottom of the pot, they're all grime and dirt!
Either the mamangement gave such ordersto NOT give customers the option to delete, OR their tech/web design/web tech guys are too dumb to program the SESSION TIME OUT properly or how to DELETE an option.
I am very irritated because I have patiently tried to use whatever means that they have given to try to delete this monthly CRT - Jay Chou package. I think it's been 3 months now. So, I've given them all the time to adjust and troubleshoot. I sent them a mail before. I don't remember a response.
I saw their website layout changed, so with some hope that I will be able to view my list of songs from there, I logged in, only to find myself LOGGED OUT everytime I try to access that page.
It's so refreshing to get angry...
No comments:
Post a Comment