30 April 2008

A prayer...

Dear God,

In this world where so many things seem to be so unfair, I continue to trust that You are the One who holds everything together and with a reason. A good reason.

To those who are inflicted with disease and fear, I ask that You let them know the reason for it and the purpose of it. I pray for an understanding that You are always the Jehovah. Everything happens because You allowed it.

In times when we are put in a place and situation where the future seems confusing, I ask that God, You give us a glimpse of what Your plans are and to know our lives and circumstances are in Your control.

For when I fail to sit down and ponder and think about You, it is when I start to falter and doubt. Never let me doubt. Let me always remember Your promises and Your faithfulness. I am only human. I will never fully understand Your ways, because I have been clouded by so many opinions from so many sides.

As much as I learn to empathize with others, let me see things also, through Your eyes.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: