23 March 2008

August Rush

When music fills your soul and never lets it go, you know from the bottom of your heart that music is part of you that will never fail you.

"The music is all around you, all you have to do is listen"

August Rush: movie that moved me not for its storyline but for its compelling music that made my heart stop for a minute.

To fit in music to your life is not required since music IS already part of your life since when you were born.

I always believed that music is a mere extension of God's expressions.

------------

I think i have neglected my music. I have neglected a part of me that gave me joy, that gave me happiness, that made me smile and at ease.

I have forgotten - even with my meagre limit of music knowledge - how the sounds and rhythm grabbed my heart and soul with such force and passion, that I just want to sit and close my eyes and listen, with all I'm worth.

Thank you Lord, for music.

... to the one who taught me music ...

No comments: