16 November 2006

back to back update

Not being able to sit up for long...

Going for Chiropratic treatments now. Pray that God will Heal me soon enough.

But still have to remind myself "Be still and know that I am God".

Christmas is near and I would still want to be part of the action.

Be still... be still...

------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had been busy wif my stuff and didn't read your blog for 2 weeks and GOSH!!!! you were in hospital (shock!!!) then you were out liao after 3 days.... OMG (pleasant news).... Take care and rest well... maybe that's the thing you are supposed to learn... "care from UK.... David"

c | O w N o said...

Thanks for the 'care' all the way from UK. I'm doing better now... So when will we be seeing u again?

Anonymous said...

that depends on God lo... muahaha... I am still rushing my experiment.. target to finish experiment b4 Christmas.. then next year is all about reading and writing thesis... it sounds soooo perfect in plan *sigh* - David