21 November 2006

All is Well...

My Dear Readers,

I am now better and up and running (metaphorically). I am able to drive and work and for now, I am able-bodied enough to do what I need to do.

My party and costume (FYI, it IS actually called PARTY & COSTUME aka P&C. Not for the lack of imagination) business is moving along and it is a crucial time for me to be there.

I thank God that He has helped me by healing my back. It does not hurt as much anymore, only an aching that would not go away so easily. But sitting down and walking is still alright for me.

I wear a corset. Helps me to look thinner.

...

...

-_-


The corset has helped to keep my back straight and not let it bend too much. However, the downside of this backache is that I now use more of my leg muscles, which are aching now too.

I sound like a 70 year old lady who is suffering from arthritis and what-have-you-old-people-suffer-from.

The church will probably need my help soon...

I had a dream the other day. I dreamt that things went all wrong during our public performance for Christmas. Talk about being stressed out...

I have to think about the Christmas Dinner too. Nothing done yet!

YIKES! Someone... PLEASE... HELP ME!!!

-------------

I miss Singapore... hmmm...

Somehow...

No comments: