12 July 2006

Additives

My room has a new addition:


















compared with the previous picture, i have moved the shelves and I have placed my TV near the window because I am using an antenna - old school. My channel 8 and U cannot be seen using the normal human eye.

I have clear vision of NTV7 and 8 and 9 channel from M'sia. I also have ok vision of channel 5.

I have scared myself silly with the tv too.

I set the TV several days back to watch the finals for world cup. I did not remove the timing settings. This morning, I was woken up by the tv being turned on.

This is not exactly a very soothing thing to happen at 4am!

.... until i remembered the timer....

---------

Therefore, even with snowy pictures, I am now going to watch my korean series- which has perfectly good pictures and play my PS2 with my new 21' tv.

Some local brand, but it's doing fine so far. . .

---------

Anyone interested to go to WOMAD 2006 with me at end of August???


No comments: