14 July 2006

20 people i know


I think this is one of the better ones I've done. It's fun.


-----------------

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do this survey.

  1. Lynette
  2. Mabel
  3. Jac
  4. David
  5. Kelly
  6. Victoria
  7. Anthony
  8. HN
  9. Jess
  10. Johnny
  11. HTL
  12. Melvin
  13. Cassandra
  14. Regina
  15. Chong
  16. Charles
  17. Alicia
  18. Richard
  19. Johan
  20. Wida

How did you meet 14?

uob colleague.

What would you do if you never met 1?

I'd be the youngest in the family. And without a darling lil sister to love.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

It'll be wierd... very wierd...

Did you ever like 19?

Oh.... oh.... yes actually... ahem... **shy**

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?

Again wierd... that's a flat NO.

Describe 3.

Bubbly. Matured. Cute. In NY city for hols, enjoying herself now.

Do you think 8 is attractive?

HN? Sort of. In her own way...

Tell me something about 7.

Anthony's a big brother type guy... An English-speaking Ah Beng who wears thick gold chains.

Do you know any of 12's family?

Only met his wife. Not much about the rest.

What's 18's favourite?

Cars... FAST cars...

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?

OMG... That would be interesting... hahahahaha...

Who is 9 going out with?

Seriously, I have no idea...

How old is 16 now?

32.

When was the last time you talked to 13?

This afternoon. On the phone. She called to tell me where my mini choc eclairs were.

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?

KarCheng, who's your fav singer/band?

How is 20 related to you?

Ex-colleague from KL days.

Would you date 4?

I would... when he asks...

Would you date 7?

Nope. He's married and not my type.

Is 15 single?

Nope. Got a girlfriend. Or more...

What's 10's last name?

Chang.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?

NOPE. Seriously colleagues.

Which school does 3 go to?

Not schooling now. I think she was from SCGS. Can't remember.

Where does 6 live?

Two streets away from my house. Barely 300m.

Whats your favourite thing about 5?

Her smile. Lights up any room. Makes anybody's day better.


--------------

No comments: