it's monday and it's don't feel like working day because half of singapore's workforce is not working today.
this is called the post world cup fever. all on leave or mc...
the roads are clear... the lunch time crowd is few... they should have more of such matches...
I tried to watch it last night. but by the time i was woken up by my NEW tv's auto on... it was in the 20th minute and 2 goals completed and done with...
--__--
I watched till the end of the first half and decided to sleep. my housemate watched the whole thing. i slept. i always sleep.
BUT, i am still tired now and i want to sleep too...
--------------------
I will be doing a praise & worship workshop on the 29th July. I have a whole bunch of theoritical stuff to prepare, but I don't think I will need all of that.
I will need to leave this to God to handle...
There are so many ways of approaching this workshop:
To build up relationships?
To teach the music aspect of it?
To tell them what to do on stage - choreograph their every step and movement?
There are so many things to tell and teach, yet so little time, from 3pm - 6pm.
So, all those who want to learn more and more about leading worship, about being a musician, about the hows and whys of praise and worships... come and see lah...
It's gonna be FREE anyway!
2 comments:
Remember... Praise and Worship is ALL about the HEART..
God is searching for those who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth... it's all about the HEART..
May the Lord give you wisdom and strength as you lead the P & W Workshop
big fat bull, will u come n help me out with the workshop? I need some help.
Post a Comment