this Sunday's youth sunday.
I'm supposed to preach!
"PREACH IT BABEH!!! Tell it the way it should be!! Aye-Men!!"
I wrote out something, it's be about being God's friend. I don't know how long that will take or how fast it will finish. Supposed to be about 20-30 min. That's considered short.
Lyn's gonna translate. Now i'm still wondering whether to speak for the morning first service....
"Lyn, you up to it for morning service as well?"
It's gonna be quite interesting. Dong the sermon for Sunday is NOT the same as leading worship. Not the same at all!
Pray for me. I will need your prayers to have a clear mind.
Leading worship is easier because you worship God at the same time as everyone else. But preaching... well, you are teaching. You are telling. You can't say the wrong things. You can't depend on your own understanding. You have to find the correct words.
Oh boy... You don't see charlotte getting the jitters, but I think you will see her shaking pretty soon.
--------------------
Dear God,
I need your wisdom and your help to teach me what to say. i do not want to say what I think I want to say, but I want to tell everyone what YOU want them to know. I'm sorry for not dwelling on your word more often. I know it's last minute and this has made me realise how lacking i am of your word in my life.
Let this be a learning experience for me. Thank you for hitting me on the head and waking me up to realise what you want me to do.
I can only prepare so much. But if you are to use me, I plead that i do not do what you don't want me to do. I don't want to say things that you are not pleased with.
In Jesus name... Amen.
--------------
Till Sunday...
No comments:
Post a Comment