Train ride with family at Danga Bay.
-------------------
A simple dinner at a restaurant by the sea (straits). We see the tram-like thing passing by numerous countless times. To and fro. To and fro.
I felt like the zoo. Everytime the tram passes by, there will be people looking.. no... peering into the restaurant. looking at me gorge myself with delicious morsels of fish and prawns and hot steaming broccoli with mushrooms.
A chocolate cake from Secret Recipe at the end. Mmmmm...
Missed you, Mabes. Miss our silly banters and dumb jokes that you tell that only I will laugh at and crappy stuff I say that only you will appreciate.
--------------
We hiked over to where the tram stops. For RM2, all eleven of us scrambled onto the machine, and left me a spot right at the front of the tram, directly behind the engine.
With my red shirt with hawaiian prints, i'm the tour guide wannabe.
I gave my welcome speech... thanked everyone.
"Please do not panic. In case of emergencies, please hop out of tram into the sea. Thank you."
My parents and aunty molly are at the back, in the shadows. Behind Richard. Ya.... That's them there.
The rest of the pics for that night. HERE.
--------------
I'm going to Perth from 20th till 27th May. Time to go fishing in the cold again. Cheers.
--------------
1 comment:
missed you too. Could sense the excitement over the phone call, i could. hehe. AND THE FOOD!
wah rao, eh. :)
Post a Comment