Youth Sunday.
I played the drums and messed up the fast songs and I preached using examples that has no linking to the point I want to make.
hmmm.....
I did GOOOooooooOOOOOoD!
God has been good to me. He gave me the impression to write about being friends with Him. He gave me the words and examples to use.
I was more afraid of saying something wrong than anything else.
-------
I'm a complete blur now. Slept for only 3 hours last night.
CAUTION:
"Do not drink kopi-gau at 4pm. May cause mabuk tidur"
Mabuk tidur = drunken sleep; a state of blurness
-------
Monday blues does not sufficiently describe the type of Monday I've had today.
1. 3 hours of sleep
2. Woke up at 6:45am
3. Drove off at 7:15am
4. Traffic jam till 8:30am
5. Autopass didn't go through. Road tax expired
6. Sister took bus/cab to school, I turned back home at 9:10am
7. Went home got the other car. Jam again
8. Reached office at 11am
---------
What a day!
-------
BUT.... Life's still good. I just need sleep.
1 comment:
ho ho ho I heard! Is that you - not knowing yr road tax expired. You did good, i know, couldn't attend 'cos i had teller duty. At least you wld be nearer to attending the lay preachers course than me - no where near it! God Bless your week. I'll be around to feed yr rabbit.
Post a Comment