Of clowns and balloons.
Is it an art to clown around? What makes a clown a clown? Different from the rest of the people who walk the streets?
Not all clowns wear makeup. But there is still a distinct feature in every clown that makes them a clown.
Everyone has associated clowns with balloons and sweets. Something free of charge.
I should learn a new skill. Juggling.
--------------
The Southarchdeaconary Youth Rally at St Christophers.
I wonder how it will fare. Twenty kids in front of me. How do I tell them what it takes to clown around?
I have clown commandments, which I believe in strongly.
To be professional, you have to carry yourself with pride as a clown. There is nothing to be ashamed of. It is this quality of not being shy, not being afraid, that makes a clown well accepted.
There is a rule to say that you should not change out of your clown costume in front your clients/customers. It sounds absurd. But it's true. It's a magical moment to go to a function, fully dressed as a clown and to leave the place in the same manner. Nobody knows who you are.
Sounds like some superhero with a mask. :-)
I likes...
No comments:
Post a Comment