I have a full month ahead. It's the craziest month of March I've ever had.
05 03:
I have a Children's carnival this Sat, at 9am. Best part is, it's in YONG PENG!
05 03:
I have to choose between Young Adults Cell or my sec sch classmate's wedding at the botanic garden in singapore at 7pm.
06 03:
A clown job for a property launch at Kota Masai at 2pm till 5pm
07 03:
Rush for things at work.
12 & 13 03:
Clown job at IKEA singapore! YAY! Thanks to my friend who used to work there. Getting ready to get SWAMPED by kids and people and parents who think they're doing their kids a favour by cutting the queue to get a single doggy balloon.
14 03:
Have a VERY important letter to get ready by this particular week.
20 & 21 03:
A little breather. I hope....
24 03:
Me birthday!!! And my cousin's and my aunty's birthday (not on the same day).
31 03:
The day my head rolls if I do not complete the task, the mission, the quest given to me.
-----------
The knowledge that I am duly employed and my services and efforts will (hopefully eventually one day) pay off. A reminder to myself that I should be doing the upmost for the HIGHEST boss sitting up there with His arms crossed and looking down.
Man labours. Woman labours too. **raise eyebrow**
----------
A piece of advice for the month of March (no, i did not take this out from a book)
"Always ensure that your wallet has 10 bucks hidden somewhere. You're not sure when you'll need it. "
---------------
No comments:
Post a Comment