18 February 2005

Long time ago

It's been a while since I wrote anything.

It's 10:38pm no a Friday night and I'm still in the office, rushing some 5000 customer accounts for Monday. It'll never be done. Many people ask me why I don't have extra help.

In fact, I do. But maybe I'm not delegating enough things for them to do. But I know I am. They have their commitments too. So I let them go. I know it's difficult to have your boss breathe down your neck till you can't breathe.

It's kind of like a complaint session.

But before I do that, I need to show you the epitome of the word 'ADORABLE'.




Ethan Yeng - the sleepyhead

------------------------

I'm not complaining. Work is good.

I've thoughts of moving. But I'm waiting for two more months. If by that time I do not get what I've been waiting for, then they can wish me goodbye.

When I reach 35:

I want to be able to have my own house. I want to be able to earn a 5 digit figure salary. I want to be able to travel to all the continents.

WOW.

Where does God fit into all these? Well, He does. In ALL of it.

-----------------------
I am nothing without Him.
-----------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, long time no hear see..The baby's adorable - looks a lot like you when you were that young, only you looked like a sweet baby girl one ever saw. Your Popor's remarks before i saw you (at 6 mths old) was thus confirmed.

Ahh, i have done that kind of unearthly hour before. I wld send out emails to tell my bosses that i am still waiting for the contractors to be done with the renovations at 12:30am. But in Spore, its still safer to do the transport and get home at such unearthly hrs. God Bless always. ALC.