25 October 2004

I walk by Faith

Sunday worship.

It's amazing what happens when you commit the whole thing unto God.

Sometimes, I feel like it's unworthy of me to lead the people of God into His presence. But I'm glad that God does not see my failings and still does His good work in the lives of people in the church.

My sister chose the songs:

I walk by faith
Another faith song that I can't remember the title
Above all
Jesus lover of my soul - Passion
This is the air I breathe

---------------------------------------
I have to sometimes just close my eyes and keep reminding myself, in the middle of a song, that God will do it His way. I have to tell God to take over. I am but an instrument, with a small part to play in His ministry.

People come and say that I've done a good job. But as much as I can have the 'gaya' on stage, I do not want it to be a concert, a performance. That is the last thing that I want people to see me as, a performer. In fact, I'd not even want anyone to tell me I've done a good job, that they enjoyed worhip. I would prefer if the person told me his/her own testimony of how God touched him/her during worship.

It would encourage me more than anything to have someone tell me that his/her life was changed because of God minitering to them during praise and worship.

Its All About You, Jesus
And All this is for You
For Your Glory and Your Fame
Its Not about me,
As if You should do things My Way
For You alone are God and I surrender
To Your Way
All that I do on stage, is because God has given me the ability to do so. Without Him, I am nothing.
I will tell you about how I ended up the way I am in my next writing.

The ultimate satisfaction is to see everyone touched by the presence of God.

No comments: