21 October 2004

Christmas Time

It's October now. Another 2 mths to the jolly holiday. Not that we get any in Malaysia or Singapore. The atmosphere is very different compared to Aust.

BUT... never the fear.... Hari Raya is here!

Mmmmm.....

Lontong. Lemang. Rendang. Cookies. Cakes. Biscuits.

--------------------------------
Deepavali & Hari Raya

I am a 26 yr old female. I look like a Malay. I am Chinese and I can pass off as an Indian.

I am available to accompany you if you're visiting houses during the 2 day hari raya holidays. I can be your aunty. Your daughter. Your niece. Your cousin. And sometimes, your Indonesian maid.

Those interested please call 9***1234 to book me during this period.

HURRY! Before I'm fully booked!!!
----------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to get your hair done before Deepavali/HaRI rAYA Puasa/New Year/CNY. The cost will be tripled.

c | O w N o said...

oh. my hair. true. it's getting kinda wild. i'll go get it cut this weekend.