26 October 2004

Christmas Combo

It's not even November and my mind is ticking with what to do with Christmas.

Everyone is slowly approaching me to be the MC for this. To clown for that. To MC for that dinner. To sing for that event.

THE-ONE-WOMAN-DOES-IT-ALL!!! The whole works! A complete package!

I'm getting old. I can't handle it. I need to get others involved. After nearly ten years of doing it, you get a little tired of it. I'd want to sit back and watch the whole event without having to run all over the place - for once...

I think I'm complaining. Hah... Not a good sign.

-----------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there lived a girl who had a knack of making people laugh.

She told the funniest jokes. She made the funniest faces. She did the funniest antics. She makes the grouchiest man laugh. She brings a smile to the blind.

-----------------------------------------------

Some people have asked me why I wanted to be a clown.

Some try to assess me and say that I don't have a happy life. That I can only portray my happiness with a mask on my face.

*frowns*

People assume too much.

I became a clown for the sole purpose of making people laugh. They laugh AT me. They laugh WITH me. It doesn't matter. They laughed, chuckled, sniggered, giggled, guffawed and smiled.

I AM a different person in costume. But it does not mean that I don't like the REAL me!

I can just do.... more stuff... in costume.

I can unleash the kiddy power in me! It's a plane... It's a bird... It's a clown... NO...... NOooooooo.....

Ceh... it's just her...

Ouch...

No comments: