04 August 2004

Telur... Eggs... Ji Dan....

Eggs...

A multi purpose ingredient that can be used for all occassion. To eat, to decorate, to throw, to hatch, to look.

Eggs...

What I like to do with my eggs? (fertilise them?) Hahahahaha..... Opps... Wrong action! :)

I never get tired of making omlettes.

Favourite types:
1. onions and mushroom
2. minced meat
3. cheese and mushroom (mmmm....)
4. oysters (WOO HOOO.....)
5. Chinese sausages (lap cheong)
6. cai pok (the salty brown colour thing, sometimes used in soup)
7. small dried shrimp (the teeny weeny shrimpos... mega tiny)

I must find out what it is in eggs that give out the wonderful smell whenever you fry it.

You can cook eggs in ALL ways EXCEPT in the microwave, shell and all...

What would we do if the chickens aka hens decide to STOP laying eggs? It's amazing why we only eat chicken eggs and not any other eggs, commercially. Can someone tell me WHY?


1 comment:

doublejointed said...

ugh, here's a hunch: cholesterol?

http://www.hormel.com/templates/knowledge/knowledge.asp?catitemid=2&id=182#Comparison

:)