There are many things that people want to do in a year. Goals are set. Visions are re-thought. Plans are made.
I was just thinking what to post here and I thought about how it's already one month past into 2009 and I realised that there has not been any plans made for myself this year.
There was a man I met who told me, "Set goals, no matter how small or how big they are, and achieve them one by one within the year."
It makes sense to give yourself a goal. It gives you a sense of satisfaction to be able to look back and see how it all came in place.
So I shall set a few small goals here, print it out and look back by December, how i have fared.
1. To buy a new PDA phone - Samsung Omnia 16Mb or HTC Touch Pro.
2. To get extra income of at least RM500 per month.
3. To go to either Melbourne or London by end of the year.
4. To get old classmates from BPGHS together for 15th year anniversary.
All small items. Nothing too big. I may or may not have many more years to plan things out. So I shall see how I feel about it by end of the year.
Just for those who has not seen me in a long time - I look like this now.
Looks the same, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment