13 February 2009

Chef Charlotte




THAT, up there, is something I cooked at Hosanna's new house.

Menu:

Chicken Chop with black pepper, mushroom and Hosie's home-grown rosemary sauce

Buttery Baked Mashed Potatoes (made from scratch)

Pasta in olive oil and garlic and more of Hosie's home-grown rosemary with a whle CHUNK of smoked salmon

Fresh vegetables (not the frozen ones - namely broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)

----------

I love cooking. The food turned out good. The chicken was a little too salty for my taste. The mashed potatoes were great. And the fresh vegetables tasted like vegetables.

But, I had people adding both pepper and salt to their food. Now I know why chefs don't like people ADDING anything to their food. Makes it look as if the food is not nice enough, so you had to add a whole lump of pepper or salt to it.

Yet again, I know some people love it salty and some love it spicy. So I should not complain and thank God that I can cook.

So... WHO NEEDS A CHEF?

Chef for Hire - email me!


No comments: