I've been posting several write ups in the church blog - http://cogsjb.blogspot.com
It may or may not appeal to you, but at least, some of them make sense. If they don't, let me know. It's all bits and pieces of my thoughts and the last writing titled 'Satisfy Me' was re-read and amended several times before it made some sense, even to me.
----------------
I'm on the racetrack again. Exam's next week. With THREE modules to take.
I signed up for 5 papers altogether and I failed 3 of them. So now that the exam will be held in JB, I took the chance and signed up for re-sit for all three papers again.
It's bad that I am prepared to fail again. :|
Well, i'll take it as often as possible until I pass. Can't give up now.
-----------------
The house is slowly being cleared up by the new maid. Now my room cannot be touched yet because there is nowhere to put all my junk and I'm really too lazy to clear them all up or to throw away stuff.
I am in a very hibernating mode.
Lack of exercise, very likely.
------------------
But whichever it is... My brain is telling me every second, "Go study... Go study..."
I'm waiting for the thought to turn into a voice... :Þ
No comments:
Post a Comment