14 August 2008

Drama Lunch

Someone almost jumped down from the 4th floor of where i work.

While happily eating my oily char kuey teow, I looked up when i heard someone screaming and shouting. And lo and behold, this girl was trying to put her legs over the railing while a guy (the boyfriend, maybe?) was trying to pull her back. Her face was all red from anger or crying, I really don't know. But she tried to jump.

She ran to the railing. Got pulled back. Ran again with legs trying to go over. Got pull back again. Tried one more time to go over railing, but got pulled back by another guy who went to help. The shouting and screaming continued, but I couldn't hear what it was all about.

Those people on the 4th floor probably heard it clearer.

---------

They say people who commit suicide never think carefully.

I say they think TOO much. It's just what they think about that makes the difference.

Depression. Hopelessness. Despair.

Would you give up on your life? If you do, then you must think that your life has:

1. no meaning
2. no direction
3. no purpose
4. lost everything that mattered

What is important in your life? A simple explanation to our existence is that we're 'just here'. No reason. No purpose.

With our puny brains, to carve and design our own lives from when we're born and to FIND a direction and purpose.

We sometimes scream our heads off asking "WHAT AM I HERE FOR?!!!".



------------

I could write a long long piece about who we are and what our purpose is in this world. But it will be a long long 'thought'.

Email me at clowno (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll answer all your questions.

Just start the email with "Dear Aunt Clowno.... "

No comments: