Bonnie means 'good'. Very apt.
But the sister is wondering how 2 cats and a dog get along. Honestly, I dare not put them together yet.
I don't know who will win or lose? The dog (5 month's old puppy) or the sharp clawed cats?
'Right... Place yer bets... Will it be Bonnie lass or feline Queenie?! Match's starting in ten... So place yer bets here, now!'
We went to the vet last Saturday to get her vaccinated and I think the vet gave her some yellow gooey stuff for de-worming. She was all excited getting in the car, trying to go to the backseat and trying to climb onto me, while i was driving.
That earned her a loud yelling from me and she quietened down for 10 seconds!
Then she acted up again... (sigh...)
The car in front stopped and I stepped on my brakes, which stopped my car suddenly.
Bonnie FLEW from the front seat, banged herself on the glove compartment, slid down onto the floor rubber mat, and stayed down for about another 10 seconds before popping her head out and looked at me - dazed.
I couldn't stop laughing. So silly...
No comments:
Post a Comment