Must have been the preparations for exams - which i failed. :P
i went to KL for the exams, and as much as i hoped to pass one of it, i managed to fail both. well, re-sit...
-----------
Our household has a new addition - a little puppy. we still have a long list of names to give. let me just get this onto record that we got the dog on the night of 16th June 2008. We'll just take that as the birthday.
So it's been almost one week since she joined us. there are 3 choices of names:
Fifi (the maid's choice)
Pricky (popo's choice)
Bonnie (mum's choice)
Which one?
---------------------------
I met up with a few secondary schoolmates today. I was hoping for a bigger group. But only 6 turned up. At least there was 6.
Wally ordered up from Botak Joes.
I think I've been out of touch in Singapore. I don't even know about this botak joes.
Then I play a game on Wii... Again like a mountain tortoise, I didn't know you played it with a remote control looking thing and fling the little controller all over.
It's quite silly actually. Not very good control over the game.
---------------------
So, all in all, I've had a full month.
It'll be just as hectic next month of July.
Since I've got a new obsession - the puppy...
I'll post a few more pics of her. And confirm her name soon.
-------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment