click on the photos for a larger viewGenting Highlands 17 - 19 May 2008
Janice and I, doing the 9-shot thingy. Janice is my UOB days Hainam Ah Chie.

OK, that's Jill. The last shot was waaay crazy. But, she's a good fun mum with two teenage kids and she's very much an old teenager herself!
Church Camp 2008 - Kuantan

My roommates at Grand Continental Hotel, Kuantan. Abby, Charlotte and Becky.
Abby: the neat freak! everything is placed in order. even our bags and shoes and toiletries are arranged nicely. so sweet of her.
Becky: the one who falls asleep in 5 seconds! We were talking halfway and she just kept quiet. After a few rounds of "Becky? Woi!?", we realised she was fast asleep.

An afternoon at the beach. Abby and Becky bought the windmills and Sally bought her son a robot-transformer-toy. We played soccer with the young boys until we scored 1 - 1 and asked for a break. We were too old to chase after a ball - especially on the sandy beach. Running through the sand is a HORRIBLE experience. Very tiring.

The four of us making faces. I think the windmills give it a very bright colour. I like the shots. They're so natural and we were just doing whatever we could. Halfway through, Becky reminded me that I still have my super-oh-biang sunglasses still on. So I took them off!! Sally was obviously trying to kacau me to the MAX. Hehehe...
------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment