I forgot about Radio.Blog.Club. Used to go there to listen to all my music while in office. But since my connection in office now is pretty slow, I hardly went there.
Also, I found this guitar player, composer, singer, etc - Kaki King.
Got to know about her when I watched the movie August Rush. I did a previous blog about this movie before in March 08 when I first watched it.
The music played by Freddie Highmore was from Kaki King. And I just realised that the other guy acting is Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Fret-slapping, perceptively random hits on the guitar. Street Sounds - they call it. If I play like that on Malaysian streets, I'd probably be laughed at.
Sounds good?
I'll be searching for her album soon.
Do we classify this genre of music as 'alternative'? 'classical'?
----------
Anyway, to STRING YOU ALONG further, we'll all be heading out to Kuantan for our 2008 Family Church Camp by tomorrow morning. It's going to be one tiring ride all the way up. After the camp, we're supposed to go to KL for a wedding dinner.
-----------
Oh...
and CONGRATS to Hosanna and Lay Yong for making it legal this Saturday!
I love you guys!
-----------
No comments:
Post a Comment