13 May 2008

My name is FREE

I was searching for names online. And I chanced upon this:

The meaning of Charlotte = 'Free'

What's free?

Free as a bird? Freedom? Or free of charge?

Charlotte is a French name and I thought it used to mean 'little womanly one'. Or has that been too pilitically incorrect?

But FREE??

---------------

Ok, I looked again and found 'petite and feminine'...

Yeah, I know. Laugh all you want!

Some other website actually said the origin of Charlotte is English? Where did THEY get that from?

duh...

---------------

Names stick with you for the rest of your lives. Parents will regret it when they give the wrong names and see their kids being ridiculed for the rest of their lives.

Sheesh... What a burden!

So, best is to let the Big Boss Up There choose one for him, and we live guilt-free from any consequences.



Such timidity...

---------------

No comments: