Me and Amanda in Paul's truck.
There wasn't much time to do much. After work on the first day n KL, I went to eat the bak kut teh in ss14 that I have been thinking about for the past few years.
I had a room with no windows - in a penthouse. Yeah, I don't know what happened to the architect who designed the unit. But, without lights, you tend to sleep very deeply and without the noise, you really lose yourself in sleep. It's not too bad, actually. Just VERY VERY dark.
Then on the second night, we went to 222 to have the hokkien mee. It seems pretty famous as my brother also knew where that was and that it was very oily.
On the third day, friday, met up with Amanda for dinner, with Paul. Haven't met Paul yet. So it was about time for me to meet her fiance before their wedding in October.
We went to The George & Dragon at Bangsar Shopping Complex. It's more of a pub and the food was ok. small portions for exhorbidant prices, usual for a pub.
Then on Sat, i joined them in some training-thing and went for some char siew rice after that for lunch at glenmarie. THAT was good. If i had space in the bag, I may have ta pao-ed.
Tiring trip. knocked out during the weekend. But all in all, it was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment