08 April 2008

Excuse me, coming through...


It's already April, a quarter of the year is gone and the next thing you know, it's gonna be Christmas again!

The Church Camp is next. Our theme for the year is about Motivating and Equipting for Mission and Ministry - an outreach theme.

I'm looking to designing a t-shirt again. What colour should I use this time?

Yellow, red, dark blue, black - that's all been used before. Maybe I'll use light blue and maroon this time.

--------------------



I'll just post a few photos I took with my Sony Ericsson W810.


This here are pics of a dinner we had with Julie who went to UK last month. There was so much food, it's incredible we finished it.


Julie... Hope you're doing well...


That's quite an arty-farty pic of me and miaw yee. With the lights at the back. I think those were the lights to a dodgy looking pub called 'd wizard'.




I went up to KL last month for my exam and met up with Hosie and Wendy. We went to 1U to have dinner at a place called 'Delicious' (I think).

That's a macaroni cheese. It tasted good. But too much of cheese and you end up feeling very 'jelak'...



That was mine. a seafood spagetthi. The prawn was huge. It tasted fine - kinda dry, but tasty enough.


-------------


This was something i found on DeviantArt while searching for graphics for the t shirt. I found it really cute.


No comments: