In my previous post, I mentioned of a birthday party that I had to go to.
It went really well. Good enough that the father of the birthday boy gave me a generous tip!
An indian family where the guests were mostly business associates and family members. The kids were very interactive and we played several games.
I made them sing. Some of the older boys seemed shy, but after a while, they all warmed up and started goofing around.
Played musical chairs where, as usual, the older kids will dominate and eventually, one of the girls won cos as both of them fought for the chair, the boy's inborn gentlemanliness (?) gave way and he moved aside just that little bit to allow the girl to push her backside onto the chair!
Musical chairs is always a winner game!!
Thank goodness the hosts had a nice big hifi set outside just next to where we were playing games. So I used it to the max!
Then i played another 2 other games with them, which, after that, i got so tired at screaming and shouting with the kids, I stopped the games to tell the mum... "Cut Cake Time!!!"
It's always good to be the clown, cos you're in control of what to do. Time is in my hands! Buahahahaha!
Then it was balloon making time and all the kids came scrambling to get their swords and teddy bears and flowers.
Since I told the parents that I could also entertain the adults, I had to go around to the groups of adults and made a few heart-shaped balloons and flowers for them.
It was a very good crowd. But in general, people would treat the clown very well.
I had one little girl, who heard me speak mandarin to one of the chinese boy, ask me:
"So are you a Chinese or a Clown?"
The things kids say... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment