17 March 2008

The Month of March

In the month of March:

12th Malaysian General Elections -
Made a trip to Tioman Island -
Went to KL for exams and stayed for 4 days (failed one, passed one)-
Good Friday and Easter week is here - NOW -
A wedding in Perth at the end of the month -

-----------

My parents are gong to be REALLY tired. One week after coming back from Tokyo, they will be going to Perth. I think they will be staying away from flying for a while...

Now, I shall have to think about what to do in Perth while I'm there. i don't want to waste time! Need to go shopping. Need to go fishing. Need to go meet friends. Need to take a deep breathe of OZ air and wonder why I never had the guts to stay on there after I graduated.

(No time for regrets!)

-----------

I'm on a Korean Drama craze again. The last round was when I stayed at Toa Payoh and rented DVDs from www.hollywoodclicks.com.sg

I take a 3 DVD package and after finishing a DVD, I return it in their return envelope and wait for the next. However, at any one time, I should have at least one DVD with me. So I can actually watch about 6 DVDs in one month (give and take the posting time taken). They're all original DVDs. Paying about S$30++ a month. I thought it was a reasonable deal.

Staying back here in JB now, it would be silly to do that anymore. :)

-------------

I had a long conversation with a friend the past two days:

It's purely about "Serving God and its implications":

To serve god full time and wonder 'am i really called?"
To do what God wants you to do - but WHAT IS IT that God wants me to do?
To ponder over the varying opinions people have to say - because I asked!
To feel the dilemma of being uncertain - Unable to make a decision.
To get a panicked reaction from the family who thinks you're going to be martyred.


I have no direct answer for all that. I only have examples from the Bible and to say "Let the peace of God guide your heart".

-------------

No comments: