the last i weighed myself, i lost 7kg.
not bad huh? 7kg in 4 months.
But, I am starting to pile on the food again. so i dare not weigh myself now.
-----------
I wrote up my easter script in 2 hours last night. Inspiration struck!!
If it is used, I will post it up soon. If it is rejected, I will still post it up.
Probably you could use it for some occasion.
It's an analogical way of showing how people can be changed because Jesus came.
-----------
After so many years of not celebrating my birthday in a large scale, my parents decided (on my behalf) to have a big dinner-thing this friday at home. Since mum seemed so excited about it, ok lor...
Good thing is, i will have many presents. probably at least 5 photo frames and another 5 girly handbags and maybe 5 nice flowery blouses. (Little sister... you might have some NEW hand-me-downs soon)
--------------
It's been a good week. I shifted office - AGAIN. Now it's next to my main office. a hole has been knocked into the adjoining wall and a door put in place. It's more convenient. But infrastructure is not done yet.
It does not look as good as the previous place. Lots of painting and making it look good and colourful. Yet to be completed. Little by little.
The outside of the shop needs a paint-job. my boss has just uttered a single sentence that she will not paint outside.
(HOW TO HAVE BUSINESS WHEN THE OUTSIDE LOOKS SO GLOOMY?!!!)
***sigh***
and i just said i had a good week...
I will have to buy a pot of paint and paint the door a nice bright colour soon...
Yellow or Orange or Green or Blue or Red?

No comments:
Post a Comment