
(The above TY characters have been given ficticious names. The names are in every way representative of the actual persons.)
Where's IT, you said? She's the one taking the photo lah!!!
Then where's SH? She went to toilet fr a while...
--------
Life goes on with a blast. we come we go, we're all strangers until we share the same table (dap toi!).
CT, thanks for wanting to sit next to me and harming my ears with your many 'HAIYOH... I cannot stand...'
CC, be careful with your blurness. don't pass it on to Ashley.
IT, remember that you're an amazing person and all IRENE! PEACE girl! Matt 5:9.
SH, life goes on. your surroundings and circumstances are all in your own hands. you decide whether you want it to be happy or insufferable.
----------
That's all for my 'dedication' column.
----------
I have a ton of stuff to bring back. I don't think the merc can handle it... sheesh.
how now brown cow? anyone willing to loan me a van?
It'll be carry here, carry there, carry carry everywhere! My poor arms.
----------
No comments:
Post a Comment