the awareness that I will be in Singapore for only another 3 days makes me wonder.
I used to hate the thought of going to Singapore to work. After what happened to me in school (no, i was not beaten or harassed), I told myself not to go back to the pressure cooker to work. That was the main reason why I opted for KL to start my career.
No there will be new milestones and new challenges as I move back to JB and to brainwash the whole of JB and Johor and Malaysia and beyond. Why brainwash? New stuff on the block. It's exciting times.
My new office/shop is an upstairs place about 5 min walking distance from my house. How convenient... Being too near has its cons too sometimes.
Used to stay very near my office in TTDI. walking distance. But it didn't stop me from waking up too late and still be late to work. The thought that it's so near made me sleep later. but I liked that place. I remembered how the whole family came and painted my room BLUE. So nice. After clearing the kitchen of its ARMY of cockroaches, and after washing the toilet out with clorox and brushing the floor and walls at least 5 times, it was pleasant.
---------
That reminds me of a story.... (under one roof?)
Let me note down all the places I've been staying since I went to KL to study...
1. My Place Apartment, Subang Jaya
2. SS14, Subang Jaya
3. Guild House, Perth
4. TTDI, KL
5. Kepong
6. Yishun, Singapore
7. Toa Payoh
I think I missed out some...
Anyway... me brain is aching now, trying to figure out how to use some database system thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment