18 August 2006

More blah blahs

I've been doing up my blog recently and I have the urge to tell you something today.

I wrote out, or attempted to write out the parts for accapella song for the kid's singing competition. I thought of the song 'come let us sing'. I had a music book with those 5 lines across the excercise book. so i took the book and wrote out the song. thought of the alto parts (i think the kids may not be able to manage bass) and added in the other 'echo' parts and 'la la' parts.

Then I will attempt to put both Amazing Grace and Be Thou My Vision together as one song. Sung together, in fact. Sounds wierd? I had a look at the chords, the song, and I don't think it's impossible. It's a matter of how and when you sing the two songs.

I'll have to try it out.

hmmm... such a challenge and confusion...


Check out the version of this Amazing Grace - I laughed...





till next time...

2 comments:

Daniel Loke said...

why your blog so many ballons one... belly difficult to see leh

c | O w N o said...

wait for the balloons to get out of the way lah! still can see. I've even put less balloons. used to be MORE. until I cant see wat i wrote...