I have decided not to take up the job in jb. yes, I was contemplating a change in jobs. But thank god he led me to choose wisely. I don't know the reason why, but i stayed on where i am.
I also sfited yesterday, from yishun to toa payoh. I melted in the room last night. Only to be waken up at 4am by a thunderstorm whose lightning flashed outside my 15th storey window!
my door rattled and shook from the wind. Seemed as if some desperate person was shaking my door, trying to get in. If I had continued to imagine, more, it'd have been scary. But, the practical old me, took a piece of paper, folded it and stuffed the door to stop the rattling.
-------
First day from TP to work. took a bus taht I thought would go to the mrt i wanted - wrong direction. So, i stopped, crossed the road, and took it back again. late for work.
dumb.
BUT, i found out tehre is a bus that goes from in front of my office to downstairs of my block!! YAY! well done!
-------
Things are going on fine. God had led me through many things these few months. He has been patient with me. Very patient. Thank you so much...
------
My sis is back home too! YAY...
Hey, sis, come in to s'pore one night. We go for dinner... can?
No comments:
Post a Comment