26 July 2006

Mid-year Crisis

It's not even August yet and I already have TWO Christmas bookings.

"Be scared... Be very very scared..."

:-)

Christmas this year is on a Monday. Hence we will all have Saturday and Sunday to party all night long.

I don't remember having spent Christmas out in a club or any such places. ***thinking hard***

So, with the Christmas season FIVE months away and with me being in a Christmas mood today - I will now list down....


my Christmas Wish List aka ChWiLi (pronounced similar to 'chilli')


**********************************



Charlotte's ChWiLi

1. New Full Leather Clown Shoes [S$800]


2. Hard Guitar Case for my Acoustic Guitar [S$200]


3. A Sony Ericsson W810i [S$800]


4. PlayStation 2 - Guitar Hero Game Controller (see below!) [S$200]































5. A 2Gb MP3 player [S$200]

********************

That's all for now. It seems like my ChWiLi are all too expensive for me to buy on my own.

Therefore, my dear friends and relatives whom I love from the bottom of my heart... If you feel like, have a deep conviction, just HAVE to, be in a Christmas mood, you can do two things:


1. Leave a comment that you will be donating cash and/or cheque. Email me at clowno@gmail.com to ask whom to make payable to on the pretty little cheque (that would not bounce). Please note minimum cash amount is S$450. (that's the average cost of the 5 items listed above)

2. Buy the item now or save now to buy by November, and I can provide wrapping service and place it under my Christmas tree. I provide the card too if you want to leave a name and address (for the thank you card).


********************



No comments: