I will be turing 28 tomorrow.
I can't believe that i'm going to be 30 soon. I can't think right now. I refuse to thin. I'm in denial. I deny that I'm in denial. I don't deny being in denial.
I think I'd better cool down for a while. I was supposed to go for a lunch with the ex-colleagues who so wonderfully decided to invite me for lunch. but I had some work to do at Anson Rd and got to know at the last minute that the current colleagues have bought me a nice birthday cake (banana chocolate cake) with a single candle and sang me a song together in the boss' room.
So we all had cake...
I had to cancel the lunch with the ex-colleagues. I heard that they just received their performance bonus letter today. I doubt if everyone is in the mood to have lunch anyway.
---------
With the mind turning and turning about being 28 tomorrow, I feel very very old. Very the very old. :-
---------
I'm now wondering if i should get some of my friends from church to go to the karaoke like we did several weeks back on a sunday afternoon where the price was ridiculously low.
I think i should...
Yeah... karaoke-ing is fun when you know how to sing at least 2 chinese songs. If not, i have never known how people can sing and copy britney spears or even alanis morisette. Although one of my trademark songs is to sing zombie by the cranberries. But other than that, I hardly sing any english songs.
I've been trying to learn how to sing more new chinese songs but till now, I think i've only managed one in the past 3 years.
As much as i try to print out the hanyu pinyin of the songs, like ai mei or wo men de ai, by the time i memorised the songs, the song has become 'obsolete' and it's no longer in the 'NEW SONGS' category in every karaoke joint i go to.
I think i will try bringing my parents along for karaoke. I'd like to see my dad attempt to sing Bryan Adams' everything i do.... i do it for you...
--------------
I have a birthday leave. I don't need to work tomorrow.
Oh yah....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY LC!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!!
Don't think i will have any parties of sorts... too old for such things. I'd rather have little dinners. Who's gonna buy me dinners?
------------
I'll let you know what I got for my birthday presents...
No comments:
Post a Comment