03 November 2005

I'm in Hong Kong

Hi people,

I'm in Hong Kong now at the Pacific Cafe. Found an internet station to write something.

So i went to Disneyland Hong Kong and enjoyed myself.

No dangerous roller coaters. all kiddy rides. Will post the pictureshere when I get back to Malaysia.

It's been interesting, and I'm now staying at THe Concourse HOtel, my two pals have gone home today. So i', here on my own, ronda-ing theplace andlooking for places to see... not that there's much. The font is in chinese here. the webpage is in chinese, manyak susah oh.

Luckily my 5 years in KL has paid off and I can converse in Cantonese pretty well enough to get me by and to ask people where i can find internet cafe to do this.

I shall be careful - for those who are thinking this girl is crazy going on her own.

I'll come back in one piece. As crazy as I am, I will not do things that are harmful to me. Praise GOD!!!

If you know my mum, go tell her that I am telling her that!

Life is busy here. people are not unlike those in Singapore. Yeah, what did you expect??? THREE EYES?

Till i get back and oh yah.....

I bought a new digicam... a KOnica Minolta x60. Go check it out sista!

So i shall have many many phtos to show everybody!

So exciting.

Till then...

Bye bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, they say HK has changed a lot since it was ten yrs ago: people no longer shove past you unto the roads; they apologies if they do; the shop keepers don't get impatient if you browse too long; they smile and are courteous. And the list goes on. Is that true?

c | O w N o said...

oh yes. they were very nice. similar to s'pore actually. so the bad guys are gone and the outlaws are now the mainland ppl who does all that pushing and shoving and shouting.