Local made cars have proved their quality when i used a nail filer to open the car door lock.
Two brothers came to my house to collect some stuff when they accidentally locked their keys in the car. I used my car keys to try to open their saga and it didn't quite fit. So I found a nail filer, the longish type, and stuck it in. it turned! the lock poped up!
Now, I need to learn how to hot-wire a car.
------
Therefore, word of advice:
the alarm on proton cars are not very good. they go off and automatically stop after several minutes. most people do not bother about the car alarm going off, because by the time they realise it's been going on for so long, and decide to have a look, the alarm has stopped.
the locks on the cars are not very good (proven by yours truly) and extra precaution like your gear lock and steering lock is important.
my mum's car was robbed several times. The alarm did go off and some people in the houses nearby said they heard the alarm go off but didn't bother about it.
If you want your car to be tamper proof, get the old datsun.
---------
Have a good day!
2 comments:
I once helped an insurance agent, visiting my workplace from KL, to open his Toyota (I think) after he locked his keys inside. Guess with what - a piece of plastic box binding. He was very grateful but he said one thing: 'don't think I am going to insure you!'.
My daughter, then about 2 yrs old, gleefully pressed the only unlocked door at the driver's seat and was having fun bouncing around inside with the engine running. Luckily, her mother's absolutely petrified face pressed at the window screen gave her tiny fingers enough strength to pull up the button again! No wonder she was a schools'/national level short putter..
ha ha! small fingers at work since 2! pulling n pushing. kids in cars are quite a dangerous thing. i don't remember being so silly or clever to accidentally lock the car from inside.
Post a Comment