Yours truly is in the papers. Obviously, I must have done something extreme to be in it.
I was EXTREMELY 'ang moh'.
I ran-walked 3.2km in 37 min. Very slow. Very relaxed. Very 'ya ya papaya'.
People at the side of the road were cheering when they saw me. I think I was the only one in such silly garb.
When will I ever grow up? Don't worry, it won't be soon...

Newpaper - 22 October 2005, Saturday.

-----------
The next two month's weekends will be packed with programmes.
29-30 Oct
Young Adult Sunday
5-6 Nov
In HK
12-13 Nov
Makan trip in JB & maybe Kong2's birthday dinner
19-20 Nov
Office teambuilding trip to Kukup (again)
26-27 Nov
Nothing YET
3-4 Dec
Nothing YET
10-11 Dec
MAD Camp
17-18 Dec
Sister's birthday - by the looks of it, there'll probably be a party
I think the COGS Children's party will be this week too
24-25 Dec
Christmas Service, Dinner, etc etc
31 Dec - 1 Jan
Happy New Year
-------------
When it's put in such a way, you realise how little time is left till 2006. Then you ask the same old question,
"What have I been doing the past year?"
What have YOU done the past year?
No comments:
Post a Comment