Wisdom comes from thoughts and consequences.
Maturity occurs when action is followed after wisdom.
Holiness achieved when wisdom and maturity obeys God.
-----------------
A pretty picture of me for the family photo. Have we chosen the pictures? Did I look good?

The wind blew and my hair got stuck in that angle.
-----------------------
Cheers! I've successfully managed to link 4 Mariah Carey songs together and make it sound really smooth and good, thanks to audacity.
It's for a performance next week taht a few of us will be putting together for teh farewell dinner of the head of consumber banking. she's gone and she's been with the bank for the past 27 years (because she joined when i was just born!).
How do people remain with a company for so long so long so long and not get bored?
Or is it just me and my nature to be flitting all over theplace, not able to get my butt stuck onto a chair long enough?
2 comments:
Thanks for cheering me up. HHaaaaahaha!! May I know who is the hairdresser? Certainly not the wind....When you have served 24 years in FI/s, then I would have done 24X2 years. How's that for probabilities?
Other Horse
24x2 = 48. You'd be 75 yrs old!!! How's that for facts?
Seriously, I don't think I could work under a 75 yr old lady with failing eyesight and amnesia.
Love ya though...
Post a Comment