02 December 2004

God's Purpose

Have you ever wondered what God's purpose for you is?

Yes, He gave us the Great Commission:

Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

But what part are you to play in this?

The world is a stage and each of us an actor on this stage.

It's not just saying, "God, show me Your will?". We're greedy. We'll end up asking, "God, how do I do it?"

You go full force to save the world.

[I just watched The Incredibles. Good show. Highly recommended.]

Save the world from all evil! **raise eyebrow**

Pretty much accurate. I wanted to say it wasn't such, but when I look at it again, it's very very true.

We're all SUPERHEROES! ***gasps***

And guess my superhero pseudonym...

Name: SUPERCLOWNO

Special Abilities: Laughter. It kills **Buahahahahah**

---------------------

What is YOUR superhero name? What is your SPECIAL ABILITY?


No comments: