It's been almost one year since I posted anything here in this blog.
I need to write. I realise that without writing, my mind turns into mush and my heart gets clogged up with dark dirty matter.
This blog was initially set up to promote my clowning services. This blog was set up even before Blogger was taken over by Google.
I am getting too old to clown around.
This blog is a reminder to me of all the clowning that I have done and all the clowning that I have not done.
This blog is a reminder of who I am as a clown and WHAT i am as a clown.
Don't mistaken me, I love being a clown. I still do clowning now and then.
Being a clown gives me a time to make people laugh and smile, thus making me laugh and smile too.
Being a clown is not about gaining attention, but GIVING people attention.
The past year has been filled with many incidents both happy and sad. This year is still filled with incidents both happy and sad.
Who says that the next year will be better? Reality strikes!
Taking another big step towards who I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment