31 December 2008

End of Another Year



In just a short while, we've come to the end of another year.

When you're a teenager, you find a new year exciting. Maybe it's because you are having school holidays and the new year means a new class and new lessons and new everything.

Now, after working for 8 years, you find the new years coming too soon and the usual question of what have i done for the past year that has been meaningful and successful.

We're looking at the years ahead and wondering if 2009 will pass by as fast as 2008 has been.

We're wondering if 2009 will be as good as 2008 and wondering if our problems will be solved by then - or will we carry forward all our problems to 2010.

We're always hoping that a new year will be better.

Will it?

------------------

I have written about all the blessings I received in 2008.

I do not really hope for anything in 2009 - because it is of no use to hope for things that you do not know about.

I leave it to God's hands to pave the way for me in 2009.

I know it will be a good year and no matter what disastrous incidents may happen, I will give thanks to God for all the good AND bad that will and may happen.

Wishing all of you who still read my blog or have chanced upon it:

HAPPY NEW YEAR and MAY GOD BLESS ALL THAT YOU DO!!






No comments: