31 October 2008

Weekends End



It's going to be a very tiring year end.

I have a full year end coming. But I'm lazing around, not wanting to do much. a contradiction.

I know I have to do some things, but I can't seem to be able to make myself do them.

Things I Have To Do But Have Not Done

1. Children Outing Games
2. Children Christmas Drama
3. Study for Exam (3rd retake!)
4. Christmas Caroling
5. Zin Vi & Hooi Ping's Wedding Program
6. Christmas Dinner Program

Doesn't seem like much... But I think I took on more than I can chew.

-------------

We have 9 weekends more to the end of 2008.

Already 5 out of the 9 weekends are booked with programs.

I started off the year with a positive note. Now, I'm all deflated. I think my life is directly influenced by the country's economy.


Some flowers to cheer me up...


Sweet smell of roses
Soft petals to touch
Simple beauty for sight
Warm feelings of love

~cgyp~





No comments: