14 October 2008

Just when you thought...



Just when I have bought all the items for a diet meal, someone will call me for lunch.

So my cereal and milk has been sitting in the office patiently waiting for me to open them up and eating them.

However, I dug out one box of Banana Crunch Cereal, and its expiry is this month.

Should I eat it and hope that it has a detox effect on me too?

-------

However, I think I have lost about 1 - 2 kg. My pants are not AS tight anymore.

HOWEVER however...

My faithfully ailing right knee is faithfully giving my signals that I am pushing it on the treadmills and climber-machine-thing and the hip hop classes and even badminton sessions.

--------

Maybe I should go and change my kneecap. Like a bottle cap, you take a bottle opener, flick it open with it, and then find another cover and WHACK it down onto the mouth of the bottle.

Usually, it doesn't fit as well. :)

--------

So, how do you balance everything, taking into account the person's limitations, amount of exercise, type of exercise and intake of food?

So many things to be wary of. And all for the sake of???

Taking care of the temple of God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can try swimming in order not to hurt your knee?

c | O w N o said...

the gym is just upstairs frm my office. i should b able to find some things that will not hurt it so badly. just over-enthusiastic in exercising! haha...